Piso para el alquiler - Warszawa, Śródmieście, Calle Parkowa - 20 900 PLN - 146 m2
- 146 m2
- 20 900 zł
- Número de habitaciones
- Baños con retrete
- Año de construcción
- Número de pisos
Descripción del inmueble
Enjoying the sight of the monumental trees of the Łazienki Park – one of the largest and most beautiful royal garden complexes in Europe – Parkowa Łazienki is a new 4-storey luxury construction with 26 apartments.
It is prestigiously located steps away from the Belweder, governmental and diplomatic institutions at the Royal Tract, the Hyatt Hotel (swimming pool and fitness), Ujazdowski Park and Agrykola (sports infrastructure: tennis courts, football, basketball, volleyball grounds) and has very good communication with the centre (car, bus, bike, foot).
• designed by the world renowned RKW Architects Rhode Kellermann Wawrocky offers a harmonious blend of a timeless modern and art deco design, elegance and innovation;
• exterior walls of floor-to ceiling glass maximise the use of natural light and beautiful surroundings (old park trees and internal landscaped garden) throughout the year;
• it features the finest materials: marble, travertine, venetian plasters, wood and veneer, glass, stainless steel, exotic wood flooring;
• elegant doors, art deco entry gallery with beautiful huge crystal chandelier by Swarovski, spacious corridors with natural light, glass lifts by Kone;
• apartments - 3 m ceiling height; glass walls and roof elements, big balconies;
• elegant club rooms, fully furnished and equipped with coffee machines and porcelain; one guest toilet;
• modern protection and monitoring systems, fully wired for telephone and high speed internet (20 GB/s), LAN, satellite and cable TV; air-conditioning (Daikin) and ventilation, central heating, excellent thermal isolation;
• underground parking, direct access to apartments by lifts;
• quiet and discreet atmosphere (internal community rules reduce noisy works to minimum);
• most prestigious occupants;
• 24-hour security;
• 24-hour concierge;
• Service, maintenance and cleaning.
The apartment has abundant light all day long, all year round. Exterior walls of floor-to-ceiling glass, including kitchen bay window, maximize transparency allowing light to all rooms.
The apartment was designed for owners’ purposes with attention to detail approach. It is ubiquitous in a contemporary warm aesthetic accented with stunning stone and carpenter state-of-the art work. Attention to detail is also ubiquitous in meticulous selection of harmonizing furniture and decor.
The apartment was designed and executed by top interior designer. It is a high-end interior that combines modern style with art deco, in tune with the architecture of the building itself inspired by Manhattan.
The property is not a typical apartment for rent. It is rather a special offer for a special occupant with a high sense of aestheticism who can appreciate not only functionality and luxury but also the beauty of a piece of art.
• fully furnished and equipped, available from now;
1. hall: breccias marble and wood, specially constructed blanchard ground steel shelves,
2. kitchen: connected with a large lounge, can be separated by specially designed movable walls.
3. dining -room: beautifully lit with natural or chandelier light (Flos, 2097), decorated with Arte wallpaper, designer furniture, mirrors and silk curtains;
4. lounge : American art deco style, Bo-Concept furniture, Aquaform ceiling lighting, DAWIDCZYK wall cabinets, silk curtains, exotic patterned flooring;
5. guest toilet: with one vanity, breccias marble, Bisazza walls, Foscarini Caboche lamp, Duravit ceramic, Gessi/Zuchetti/Axor Hansgrohe fittings);
6. guest bathroom : with a large breccias sarda marble shower, glass, Duravit ceramic, wood, Axor Hansgrohe fittings, ventilation, mirrors, Vibia and Aquaform lighting, designer radiators, floor heating;
7. study/guest room/ second bedroom: multifunctional room with a beautiful garden view, art deco designer wallpaper, Bo Concept desk, Comforty sofa bed, Dawidczyk cabinets;
8. master bedroom: NAP double bed, Cole and Son designer wallpaper, Dawidczyk shelves and cabinets, Almi Decor night lamps;
9. wardrobe: specially designed Dawidczyk cabinets and shelves;
10. washing and storage: built-in, concealed Siemens washing machine; Dawidczyk veneer cabinets;
11. master bathroom: bathtub, Duravit toilet, bidet, Axor Hansgrohe fittings, Vibia and Aquaform lighting, breccias marble, wood, mat glass wall allowing natural light, designer radiators, floor heating, Daiwidczyk cabinets;
Systems/technology – most up-to-date world standard:
1. telephone/ intercom – connected to reception;
2. cable TV (ASTER), satellite TV;
3. high-speed internet (20 GB/s);
4. LAN in all rooms;
5. audio/video (Home Cinema)Hi-fi system:
• Home cinema (4 built-in OPUS loud speakers + active YAMAHA concealed in wood subwoofer)
• A/V DENON System, SONY Blue-ray
• Panasonic 42’ full HD TV (concealed in a designer movable cabinet)
• Second full HD TV upon request in master bedroom.
12. air-conditioning in all rooms with a separate meter;
13. Helios ventilation integrated with lighting.
• Other decor:
1. Oil high quality paintings, modern art, Polish masters;
2. Big decorative ficus trees;
4. Kitchen equipment, china, pots, etc.
1. Security, concierge, maintenance, cleaning;
2. Club rooms for meetings and parties;.
+48 511 181 767
Property Map Location
Please note that maps on our website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.